Thursday, March 21, 2019

Ready for the Hunt!

Easter is just around the corner and Eyelet Outlet has some fabulous products for all your Easter crafting!

Today I've created an Easter card that features a strip of  Easter Egg Washi Tape across the center of the card.  The beautiful eggs appear to be peeking up from behind the grass, all decorated and ready to be discovered at the Easter Egg Hunt!


The rabbit on my card is from Cricut's Seasonal Characters image set. I switched out his egg with an Eyelet Outlet Easter Egg Brad instead!  He's dipping his paint brush into paint cans from Cricut's Handy Man image set.  I helped him decorate the Easter Egg Brads by adding some flowers and shapes that I cut out of vinyl and stuck to the eggs.  Eyelet Outlet also has "regular" eggs that come in white and brown and I decorated one of those for the Easter Egg Hunt, too!  

Be sure and check out all of our fabulous Easter Products on line at EyeletOutlet.com or see us in person at one of the many trade shows we attend throughout the year!  Next up is the Columbus Stamp & Scrap Show on March 29-30 in Columbus, Ohio.  




No comments:

Post a Comment