Saturday, March 30, 2019

BearyPatriotic

Thanks for stopping by the blog today. I have been enjoying the Spring weather - the daffodils are blooming and the temperatures are awesome! But... you know it won't be long until we start turning our thoughts towards summer, and it's never too soon to make a card for that season and its holidays. Today's card is a patriotic one, perfect for summertime (Independence Day, parades, and more).


The left side of my card features a piece of striped designer paper, but I spruced it up from being just red/white by adding some Eyelet Outlet Blue Jewel Strips to the white parts.

The right part of my card is a piece of white cardstock with strips of Washi Tape to give it its design.

But, that's not quite as fun as it could be. Just look...


The above close-up photo shows it in its beginning stage... but I then colored three of the outline stars with a blue Copic marker for some pizazz. It's a subtle change, but I like it. 




Eyelet Outlet Products Used:





Be sure to stop by the Eyelet Outlet online store to check out all the products.




No comments:

Post a Comment