Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Big Deal

It's Kim from Katydid Cards with you today...happy to be here!

When I saw the adorable Playing Cards added to the Eyelet Outlet a while back, I couldn't wait to get my hands on them!  And when I was actually holding onto them, I knew I had a "winning hand".  Here's the pocket card I made with them:



The cards paired beautifully with the Heart Pearls, Playing Card Washi Tape, and the Red Foil Washi Tape.  I used the now retired digital patterned paper from the Jackpot II collection by Stampin' Up on Basic Black cardstock which highlight the featured products nicely.  Here's a closer look at the cards.  The detail is amazing.




I like making pocket cards.  They're a nice change of pace from the top or side fold cards.  And here's the inside of the card which provides yet another opportunity to use the brads and washi.




On the reverse of the insert, I created a gift card holder.  When the gift card is removed, the recipient sees the cute sentiment.




I made another card previously using the playing cards and it's one of my all time favorites as it just makes me smile.  You can find it here.  And here's one by designer, Susan.

I love this card, too.  It would be perfect for someone who loves to play Poker.  Actually, I think I just love those playing cards and will continue to look for ways to use them!


Kim from Katydid Cards
Who provided the inspiration for these cards?  Katy did!

No comments:

Post a Comment