Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Take What You Need

It's Kim from Katydid Cards with you today.

I love being able to combine various Eyelet Outlet brads to tell a story.  That's what I tried to do with here:



I think this is a great idea for a card.  When I'm having a bad day, I would like nothing more than to come across a bulletin board offering up all sorts of emotional support along with the ads and notices.  I've made several versions of this card, but I really like the dimension created by adding the Car, Binder Clip, Eye Glasses, Thread and Scissor Brads with a Silver Glitter Enamel Dot and a Winter Mix Brad.  Here's a closer look:





Take a look at your collection to see what other brads you could incorporate into a card like this.


Inside, a simple but sincere sentiment.



If you like this idea, there's a template on the Freebies page.  There are many goodies there if you haven't checked recently.


Kim from Katydid Cards
Who provided the inspiration for these cards?  Katy did!

No comments:

Post a Comment