Thursday, March 14, 2019

Hippy Birthday!

My best girl friend is having a birthday today and since I think she's a pretty groovy chick, here is the card I made for her!


I have to say, I really had fun with this one!  It was a trip down memory lane to a time I remember well!  In fact, I may have had a dress just like this one!


The images for this card came from Cricut's Groovy Times set.  I used print then cut to apply a tie dyed digital paper to the dress and I hung it on an Eyelet Outlet Hanger Brad.  The peace sign is also from Groovy Times and I used Eyelet Outlet Pearl Bling Strips for beads.  Eyelet Outlet Enamel Dots were just the ticket for my mod flowers, too! I found the font on DaFont and it's called "Bell Bottom Laser."  I cut them out in Cricut adhesive foil and I used a couple of strips of Eyelet Outlet Skinny Glitter Washi Tape that matched the foil at the top and bottom of the card.  

Until next time, keep crafting friends!






No comments:

Post a Comment