Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Back To School Fuel!

It is "Back To School" season and a great time time to celebrate teachers and the hard work they do each week! 

And who doesn't love coffee?? I love coffee and anytime is a great time to share a coffee gift card with a friend or teacher! In creating my card, I started with using the Coffee Stamp Set and created a background using brown and red. Then I used the Coffee Washi Tape and cut the letters out to spell “TEACHERS”. I did go over the letters with a fine tip black marker to make the letters stand out more. Next, I added my oval stamp, some layering, distressing, and twine. Lastly, I embellished my card using the adorable coffee brads!! 

This was a fun card to create and would brighten anyone’s day!


So, brew you a hot cup of coffee and start creating!! Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to shop at the Eyelet Outlet for all your crafting needs!

Happy Crafting!

Michelle ~ The Craft Market SC Facebook Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment