Wednesday, August 17, 2022

HB to a T!

Here's a really fun and EASY birthday card idea that can be adapted to use your favorite Eyelet Outlet Brads and Tapes, customized for any recipient! In this case, I (Lauren) used a bunch of older birthday themed brads and the best news of all is that a lot of them are ON SALE! Including Pastel Balloon BradsBirthday Sock MonkeysLollipop Brads and Cupcakes. I've also used Candle BradsParty Hats and Bright Balloon Brads. My background is made from Wide Calendar Tape and my sentiment is Happy Birthday Washi


The tiny shirts were made with a set of nested T-Shirt dies and a bunch of colorful paper scraps, but you could use any small punch or die of a similar size: hearts, stars and tag shapes, for example, would be really fun! And I'm quite sure you can find the perfect Eyelet Outlet Brad and Tape combination for EVERYONE on your birthday card list!

loves making colorful
birthday cards! 

No comments:

Post a Comment