Sunday, August 7, 2022

Chillaxin' at the Beach

 
Happy Sunday and welcome to a day at the beach! Since I can't make a trip to my happy place, I decided to make a beach scene I wish I could live in! I really enjoyed making this project and it was made extra special with Eyelet Brads and Washi Tapes! 

I used the Spellbinder's July Small Die of the Month to make the woman, towel, bag and hat. Her floral swimsuit and matching tote were made with Flower Washi Tape. I first put a strip of the washi on white cardstock and then I cut the pieces with the dies. The flowers are just the perfect size for these pieces. 

The water in this background couldn't have been easier. I used two strips of Water Washi Tape. It looks so realistic doesn't it? Then I cut the sand out in kraft cardstock and added texture with fine tipped black and white pens. I attached the lady to the sand and then set the Shell Brads and the Wine Glass Brad. 

I applied the sand and lady to the card base overlaying the Water Washi. Then I added two Flip Flop Brads and the Wine Bottle Brad. I added the final sentiment to finish the card.

Shopping List:
Wine Brads

Thanks for stopping by today. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating Everyone!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. The water washi tape looks incredible - looks like a perfect water scene.

    ReplyDelete