Sunday, August 28, 2022

New Design Team Members Announcement!

Hello Ai fans! We are very excited to announce that we have added new Design Team members! Susan Creech, Lauren Bergold and Janet Axtman will continue to post on their normal assigned days. 

After a long search and many qualified applicants, we selected four wonderfully talented designers and can't wait to see what they create. We know their talents will be a great addition to our blog. Please welcome them!


Elizabeth Hart
blog

I live in a small town in South Carolina that is very rich in the arts and has lots of opportunities for art classes. I have been making cards and paper crafts for over 20 years. I am retired now and that allows for lots of time to create, especially in my favorite medium of watercolor. I also teach how to make Ukrainian-style Pysanky eggs. I was lucky to travel to Ukraine before the war and create eggs from a master. 


 Kim Simpson
 Blog - Facebook - Instagram

Hi!  My name is Kim, otherwise known as Kim Kreates.  My husband and I live on a small hobby farm in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, and when I am not working, playing outdoors or spending time with the animals, you will find me crafting. I have been paper crafting for more years than I care to admit, and I love spreading joy by sending cards to friends and family.


Michelle Daniels
Facebook Instagram

Hello! My name is Michelle and I am a wife and mom! I live in the upstate of South Carolina and love all things papercrafting! I have been scrapbooking and cardmaking since 1999. I enjoy creating handmade cards, junk journals, gift tags, scrapbook pages, and more! When I am not playing with paper, scissors, stamps, and glue, I enjoy spending time with my family, gardening and traveling! I post my creations on IG and FB at The Craft Market SC.



Hello, my name is Kimmy Murray and I am so excited that Eyelet Outlet chose me to join the team. I love all crafts but I especially love scrapbooking. I started at a young age taking photos and collecting postcards, matchbook's, and maps from all the historic places that my parents took me and my 5 sisters to. I love making mini albums, cards, watercolor painting, and Graphic designing. I can't wait to share my designs with you.  

Thank you Elizabeth, Kim, Michelle and Kimmy! We're so happy you're here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment