Sunday, August 14, 2022

Pretty Floral Thank You


Once in a while I feel like breaking out some lace and flowers and getting all girly. Today is the day! This card features several EO products that make this girly girl card j-u-s-t right!

To start this card, I made an A2 base card. I then cut a background piece out of white cardstock. I placed two strips of Flower Washi Tape - Wide on the piece. The washi tape has a very soft floral pattern with several flowers on top of a script background. On top of that I placed a doily I cut with a pattern from Cricut Design Space. I shaded the edges with Distress Oxide ink. Next came some purple swirl bling at an angle. Then I placed two leaf sprigs and a layered Paper Flower held together with a 12 MM Stippled Brad in Purple. Then I die cut the Thanks sentiment and added a few more leaves before finally adding a purple Stitched Flower - Bright brad. 


Thanks for stopping by today. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating Everyone!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment