Monday, August 29, 2022

Shine Bright

 I am very excited to share my first card for Eyelet Outlet.
And, this is probably my last summer card for the season.
I am ready to move on after a very hot summer here in the South.

I was inspired by the lighthouse and the sailboat brads from
the Eyelet Outlet to create this late summer scene.
I stamped the scene with StazOn ink and was then able to
use water color and also add the multi-colored sunset.
 All of the stamps were from Peddlers Den Stamps.
The title "Shine Bright" was die cut and set off with clear gems. 

For the finishing, I framed the image multiple times using
 black, white and turquoise papers. When framing out a card
I try to pick colors that coordinate or enhance the card.

Here is the Shopping List From Eyelet Outlet:

Boat and Lighthouse Brads
Jewel Bling (Clear)

I am looking forward to sharing my ideas and the wonderful products
from Eyelet Outlet with you as we head into the Fall and Holiday Season.

Elizabeth - blog

No comments:

Post a Comment