Thursday, August 11, 2022

Witch Shaker Card

Shaker cards are a lot of fun to make and Eyelet Outlet's awesome sequin collection makes filling them even more fun!

Today my witch has gone head first into a cauldron of beautiful purple round sequins and our purple stick on gems are bubbling up around her.  Aren't these witch leg brads just the cutest things ever?  I've also added a witch's hat and a broom brad to this card.

I created this card on my Cricut and if you've got a Cricut and would like to make it, too, I've shared the file for it on my Cricut Profile.  

Thanks for stopping by today and if you're in the San Marcos, Texas are this weekend, stop by the vender fair at the Creating Keepsakes Convention and pick up all the brads, gems, and sequins for this card.  

Susan Creech loves creating with Eyelet Outlet products!

No comments:

Post a Comment