Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Bloomin' Beautiful

 Is it just me (Lauren) or do Sunflowers seem to perfectly capture the transition between summer and fall? I especially love Eyelet Outlet Sunflower Brads and surely there's nothing better to pair them with than this gorgeous new extra-wide Sunflower Washi Tape? Though admittedly, the bright autumnal Sunflower Washi and Sunflower Glitter Tape are also quite lovely. I scattered a few tiny gold Star Sequins around, (because Sequins, imo, are ALWAYS a good idea!) and my flat, floral card is ready to mail.

If sunflowers aren't your thing, I'm pretty confident we've got one or two other items in the Eyelet Outlet Online Store that will appeal. And don't forget to be on the lookout for the EO Booth at a tradeshow near you!

had a ball shopping the EO Booth 
in Edison NJ last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment