Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Happy Easter Greetings!

I love Easter and the coming of spring! I enjoyed creating a vintage, shabby chic inspired Easter card for a different take on the traditional Easter colors!

I created my background using 2 different washi tapes. One is a beautiful wide, rose, vintage-style washi and the other is a new favorite of mine, the gold script. I stamped my Happy Easter greeting and added 2 bunnies with pearl jewels for eyes. Lastly, I embellished with Easter egg brads and rose brads. I think this card has a vintage and elegant feel, yet it is simple in style and easy to replicate! I hope you enjoy!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Don't forget to shop at Eyelet Outlet for all your crafting needs! 

SHOPPING LIST:

Happy Easter Creating & Crafting!


Michelle ~ The Craft Market SC Facebook Instagram


 

No comments:

Post a Comment