Saturday, March 23, 2024

WE CHICKS NEED TO STICK TOGETHER!

I don't know about you, but I have a group of best friends that are the craziest, funniest, each unique, and the most loyal group of women I have ever met in my life. We love to craft together, go shopping together, cry together when things are rough, have holiday parties together, all gather around to protect an injured flock member, and sometimes we even just go out for afternoon tea and scones. We even have a “callout” word we use when we are shopping and get separated….”CAW CAW”…yes, like a bird….hahaha. These women are my peeps and I choose them to be park of my flock and am more than honored to have them in my hen house. This card is dedicated to them – I love and cherish you all so very much and cannot thank you enough for your friendships.

 

To create this card, I die cut all the pieces out and colored them in with alcohol markers to give them their own personalities and, of course the maximum sassiness available! I’m not going to say which chicken is based off which friend, but I think they will figure it out.

For example, one chicken has beautiful blue eyes made with Eyelet Outlet’s blue jewel bling, crazy-fun hair and she is sporting some sassy cat-eye glasses from the Women’s Eyeglasses Brads that show us her true inner diva! LOVE!

Another one of my chicks, of course, is wearing a tiara from the Crown and Tiara brads because… why not! And you can't go shopping without a designer handbag from the Shoe and Purse brads collection.


The last chicken has beautiful golden jewel bling eyes that highlight her poppin’ pink glasses. She, of course, in raisin’ the roof to get the party started!

The hen house has a little egg in there from the Egg Brads just reminding us there is always something waiting for us to tend to at home.

 

When you have a group of crazy friends like I do, you have to stick together and never let them clucking go! They are priceless, precious, and make your life so much more of an adventure than you could ever imagine.

Find your chicks and stick together.


Have a wonderful week and always be STRATE-UP CRAFTY!


💗Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment