Monday, March 25, 2024

Wine Tags

 


 I live in the South where it is a traditional to always bring a hostess
gift when invited to someone's home. This could be anything
 from a freshly backed loaf of bread, flowers or more 
commonly a bottle of wine. I have always liked to dress the bottle up 
a little more festive when gifted. Plus you can make
a batch of these tags and even give them as the hostess gift.

I started out with some manila tags from Staples
 and used stencils to help lightly color the background. for this
I used Oxide inks. I used a package of wine-related stamps
from a Tim Holtz Collection and then
 I colored the images with Copic Markers.

I love the Eyelet Outlet wine brads and used them at the hole at the top.
I added some gems at the top also from Eyelet Outlet.
Finally each tag has a different strip of the skinny glitter
washi tape added.

Here is your Eyelet Outlet Shopping List
Wine Brads
Skinny Glitter Washi Tape
Champagne Bling Jewels

I'll be back again next week with a new creation. In the meantime 
be sure to check the blog everyday something new.


Elizabeth - Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment