Tuesday, March 19, 2024

He is Risen!

 I love celebrating Easter! I love making memories with my family, giving Easter baskets, enjoying a traditional Easter dinner, and Easter egg hunting! But, more importantly, I love basking in the reason for our celebrating! Our Risen Savior, the hope of the world for indeed He is Risen! 

 

I love creating backgrounds using Eyelet Outlet washi tapes! This background is called "Time for Flowers" and because it is a wider style, I only needed 3 rows. Next, I created my cross using the wood washi adhered to cardstock and my purple drape from the purple washi. I added white flowers in 2 different sizes with a little shading of pink distress ink and a green jewel for embellishment. Lastly, I stamped my Easter greeting! He is Risen! Yes, He is Risen, Indeed! I hope you have a blessed Easter Sunday celebrating with family and friends!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Don't forget to shop at Eyelet Outlet for all your crafting needs! 

SHOPPING LIST:


Happy Easter Celebrating & Crafting!

Michelle ~ The Craft Market SC Facebook Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment