Sunday, March 24, 2024

A Zesty Birthday!

 

I'm a fan of citrus used on a card so I was thrilled when Eyelet Outlet released their Lemonade and Fruit Slices brads last year. It has a lemonade pitcher and wedges of oranges, lemons, and limes. Recently I came across a stamp set that featured an orange so I had to purchase it knowing it would be perfect for several EO brads. 

To make this A2 card, I started by inking and blending the orange background on watercolor paper. Once dry, I cut it out with a die. I stamped and colored the balloons and orange. I also stamped the sentiment on the bottom and cut out the Happy Birthday words in pearlized white cardstock. I added two bright Balloon Brads to the balloon cluster and added the glasses, hat brads and pearl bling to the orange. I used orange and green chalk on the orange as well. The I put all the pieces on the card and added the Orange wedges from the Lemonade and Fruit Brad set. Finally I added the orange Jewel Strip Bling. The result is a card that is good for the young or old, female or male and it makes me smile. It's perfect as an add to my stash for future use.


Thanks for joining me here today at the EO blog. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest  


No comments:

Post a Comment