Sunday, March 3, 2024

Have An Eggs-tra Special Easter!


 It's always fun to create farm scenes and in this case I have used it to create an Easter card. I created this Easter farm scene using Cricut Design Space and a chicken coop .svg pattern I had in my library. The grass and fence are patterns available from Cricut.

This is a 5" square top-fold card. Once I made the scene with cardstock, I added Colored Daisy Brads, Colored Egg Brads, Chick Brads, and Chicken Brads. I added an "eggs-tra special" sentiment to finish it. This will be fun to pop in the mail to my Mom who always enjoys cards depicting the farm life she loves.

SHOPPING LIST:



Thanks for joining me here today at the EO blog. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest  


No comments:

Post a Comment