Sunday, March 17, 2024

Retro Polaroid Camera Birthday Card


 Remember the good old 70's when the instant Polaroid Camera was all the rage? I was a child but child or not, everyone found it magical and fun. The pictures weren't that great but hey, it was the joy in watching the photo develop in front of your eyes that never grew old!

My card is an homage to the polaroid camera. It's a birthday card for people of a certain age. That would be me and others older than me I suppose. This was super fun to design. I used Star Brads and the cameras from the Travel Brads. I also used a single clear stippled jewel brad for the camera button. The polka dot border is Green Dot Washi Tape. It turned out so cute! 

Shopping List:

Thanks for joining me here today at the EO blog. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest  

No comments:

Post a Comment