Monday, March 11, 2024

Spring Arch

 


Spring is here where I live and the yellow pollen is already
coating everything. But that hasn't stopped me from decorating the house
for spring or planting pansies outside.

I wanted to express the idea of Spring so I used a new die cut I
got from Stampin Up. I had bought it specifically for this card and
I thought the Eyelet Outlet Egg Quicklets would look cute going up the arches.
 I also added the Spring Saying brads from Eyelet Outlet -
they are are so cute.

Of course I am never done with a card unless I find a use for
at least one Eyelet Outlet washi tape and here is a cute
spring one with tulips. I added some small cutout flowers
 to the eggs and also a cream colored pearl. Finally, I added 
a bit of glitter to some leaves and a bright yellow bow.

Here is your Eyelet Outlet Shopping List
Egg Quicklet Eyelets Pastel
Spring Bubble Brads
Tulip Washi Tape
Champagne Pearl Strips

See you again net Monday and be sure to check the 
Eyelet Outlet Blog for more great ideas.


Elizabeth - Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment