Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Junk Journal Cover Idea

Do you enjoy journaling or collecting creative ideas in a Junk Journal or Art Journal? I decided I would like to have a little journal to make notes or express some creativity!

I started with cutting 3 pieces of kraft cardstock to 4x12 and I folded them in half. I used a punch to create the binding option for the left side. Next, I gathered a few of my favorite Eyelet Outlet supplies! I decided to create a background with a vintage inspired theme! I created my framed flapper girl as the focal point with washi tapes too!  I just love their versatility! So, no matter your particular color schemes or interests you could easily replicate this idea! There are so many options!

I created a slim tag and stamped my sentiment "Think Happy Thoughts" and added some ribbons to finish off the cover! I can't wait to start adding to my little junk journal! I hope you enjoy!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Don't forget to shop at Eyelet Outlet for all your crafting needs! 

SHOPPING LIST:

Happy Creating, Crafting and Journaling!



Michelle ~ The Craft Market SC Facebook Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment