Saturday, June 26, 2021

enjoy the little things

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here, sharing a fun birthday card featuring our Gnome Brads along with Lawn Mushroom BradsSun/Cloud Brads and some of my favorite Grass Washi Tape and Wide Sky Washi Tape. Scenes are so fun to create, especially when you have the perfect brads and washi tape!

I cut a standard A2 size top-folding card base and a layering panel from white cardstock. I covered the layering panel with Grass Washi Tape and Wide Sky Washi Tape, and adhered a die cut gnome cottage and tree stump with lantern. I added Gnome Brads, Lawn Mushroom Brads and a Sun Brad, and the finishing touch was the addition of a sentiment which I flagged on one end with a square punch.


I stamped the birthday sentiment on the inside panel in black ink and layered it on green cardstock. 



Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!


Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment