Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Wise Monkeys

Here's yet another example of a phrase that I (Lauren) saw on a shirt or on Instagram and thought, "that would make a fun card!" I stand by that belief in the case of this sentiment; and yes... I really did think getting old would take considerably longer!


I started out with an entirely different idea, but when I saw my Birthday Sock Monkey Brads and remembered that I had Sprinkles Tape, I changed plans immediately! I love that the Sock Monkeys  (which, by the way, are on sale for .99c!) come with five colors in the packet, so that if you want to use a bunch of them together, they add an entire rainbow. Oh and did I mention they're on sale?! As well as being... more fun than a barrel of (Sock) Monkeys!!!

can never resist
a sock monkey! 

No comments:

Post a Comment