Thursday, June 24, 2021

Just Chicken In

I really enjoy the view from my craft room window.  My crepe myrtle trees have never bloomed so abundantly and there is always a bird or two splashing in my back yard bird bath.  Beyond my yard I have a perfect view of my neighbor's large flock of free range chickens and they're the inspiration behind today's project.


I cut the window for this card with my Cricut and welded some hexagon pattern into the cut out to create the door of a chicken coop.  I used foam tape to mount the chicken coop door to the card base and I love the dimension and depth this technique offers.  Of course, behind the chicken coop door are a couple of amazing Eyelet Outlet chicken brads as well as a strip of extra wide sky washi tape.

Check out our chicken brads as well as our roosters and chicks to round out your flock! And don't forget the eggs!  








No comments:

Post a Comment