Sunday, June 27, 2021

I Love Ya A Latte

 

Today I have a coffee themed card that can also be used as a gift card. Eyelet Outlet has lots of great coffee related products without needed special papers.

After making the coffee cup gift card holder from Art Impressions, I decorated it with Swirl Bling and made a collage with the brads from the Coffee, Hearts and Saying Speech Bubble brads. I love how the swirl bling looks like steam. 

For the background, I cut a 4" x 5 1/4" panel in white and covered it with rows of Coffee Cup Washi Tape. This is a cups of many colors washi tape and I just love it! I glued the finished panel on top of a red A2 sized card base.

SHOPPING LIST:

Happy Creating Everyone!

 Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment