Saturday, June 5, 2021

how the SHELL are you?

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Well, another week has come and gone, and another Saturday has rolled around! Time is literally flying by! Leslie here sharing a super fun note card featuring two kinds of shell brads and fun fish brads in the store, which were just the ticket to pair with this adorable new stamp set in my stash! I see a mass-produced card set to give as a gift in my near future, lol!

This CAS card design was an easy one. It just required a little bit of stamping and coloring on a trimmed layering panel, a light layer of distress ink for a smidgeon of color, and the addition of the Shell BradsSea Shore Brads and Fish Brads. I also added seashell Crystal Drops to the pearl in the shell. You can't see it in the pic, but I popped the panel up on blue craft foam. I love using colored craft foam under white layers because that pop of color peeking out from underneath is so fun!



I layered the blank inside panel on blue cardstock to tie in the water element, and since this is a note card, I left plenty of room to write a custom message. 



Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!


Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment