Saturday, June 12, 2021

Magical Enchanted Birthday!

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here, sharing a fun magical enchanted birthday card featuring some of our very cool critter and mushroom brads along with some skinny washi tape and bling!

I cut a standard size A2 top-folding card base and several layering panels. I embellished the front panel with some diagonal strips of cardstock and Copper Skinny Washi Tape, adhered it to the card base, and stamped the sentiment in dark green ink in the upper right corner. I stamped, colored and die cut an adorable wreath full of mushrooms and greenery, adhered it to several more green cardstock wreath die cuts for a little dimension, then adhered the wreath to the front panel. 



I added two Fox Brads nestled among the mushrooms and greenery, and two Lawn Mushroom Brads just below the wreath. Then I added some white pearls to finish the front.



I embellished the inside panel with strips of green cardstock and Copper Skinny Washi Tape, stamped the sentiment in dark green ink, and layered the panel on dark green cardstock. 



Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!


Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment