Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Happy (Almost) Father's Day

It's nearly Father's Day, but there's still a little time to make an extra-special card featuring some of the things Dads love: grillin'... (thanks to Eyelet Outlet BBQ Brads); chillin'...  (courtesy of our Beer Brads); and crusin' down the highway... with our Classic Car Brads!

Here's fair warning regarding my (Lauren's) cards for the rest of the summer: I am OBSESSED with the new Extra-Wide Sky Washi Tape! At 50mm (almost 2") you can cut a nice, long, easy-peel strip and that's the whole sky on a slimline card. I punched cardstock grass to meet it about a third of the way, et voila... instant landscape! I spelled out the central word of my "Happy Father's Day" sentiment in chunky cork alphabet stickers and clustered my BBQ BradsBeer BradsClassic CarsMini BeesSun and Cloud Brads around them; then added a thin yellow cardstock mat and a slightly thicker one made of Wood Washi, to serve as a frame.

There are plenty of other traditional Dad-related items in the EO Store; you could rock a Camping theme... Fishing theme... a Food and Drink theme... a Motorcycle theme... or a Tool theme; and if your Dad is less traditional, I bet we still have something fun that will work!

is still loving slimline cards! 

No comments:

Post a Comment