Saturday, June 19, 2021

No Drama Llama!

Hello, Eyelet Outlet fans! I hope you've had a great week! Leslie here, sharing a fun inspirational card featuring our matching llama brads and stamps, along with my favorite white enamel dots! I love this pleated fold design, and pairing it with the llama makes it so fun!

I cut a standard A2 size top-folding card base from white cardstock along with layering panels from double-sided patterned paper and cardstock. I created the pleated fold element from the opposite side of the layering panel and adhered the layers together. I stamped the sentiment from the Llama Stamp Set in yellow ink, punched it with a circle punch and layered it on a slightly larger yellow punched circle. I added a Llama Brad to the center of the circle element and adhered it to a layered strip placed horizontally across the panel. I added some die cut corners and White Enamel Dots to complete the card front. 



I embellished the inside panel with strips of patterned paper and cardstock, stamped another sentiment from the Llama Stamp Set, and layered the panel on yellow cardstock. 



Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!


Leslie from Love To Scrap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment