Sunday, April 3, 2022

Bee Happy Shadow Phrase Inspiration


Hi everyone! It's Janet with some inspiration and an idea for your sentiment dies that include a shadow. Just cut the shadow into your panel and stamp or cut the phrase that goes on top of the washi tape background as you see here. You can also do this with a cutting machine as I did with my Silhouette Cameo. 

I found the Bee Happy Phrase in the Silhouette Store and imported it into Silhouette Studio. I used the software to create the shadow for it. I cut the shadow into a 4 3/4" x 6 3/4" white panel that I also cut using a stamp border. I applied 3 strips of the Rainbow Pride washi tape on a strip of white paper and used the sketch feature of the Design Studio to write the phrase on top with a fine tip maker. Then I glued it on the card base in the area that it would show when the white panel was placed with foam tape squares. I applied the large white Heart Brad and some other bee products: Mini Bee Brads, Bee Washi Tape, and the Funky Bee Brad. I also added Gold Glitter Washi Tape to the border of the card and a red and yellow Paper Flower which was secured with a Red Pearl Brad. 

I just love how this turned out. The white and rainbow shades make it feel fresh and energetic.


Thanks for stopping by today. Please visit the store for all your brad, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating Everyone!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment