Sunday, April 24, 2022

Thank You Teacher!


 Hi everyone! Janet here with a cute little teacher appreciation card. In my area, next week is the official time to thank all the teachers in the District and that inspired me to make this card today.

Eyelet Outlet has so many animal brads. I have this bus stamp and die in my stash and I was delighted to find that the EO animals are sized to fit perfectly in the windows. I know that none of the teachers are going to get a card as fun and cute as this one! 

Have you noticed the great wide road, train track, water and sky washi tapes in the EO store? I have found so many great uses for them. They make it so easy to set a scene like I did here.

SHOPPING LIST:

Thanks for stopping by today. Please visit the store for all your brad, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating Everyone!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment