Sunday, April 10, 2022

Spring & Wine - A Great Combination!

 

Hey everyone! It's Janet and with spring in full bloom, I'm looking forward to longer days and time to sit on the porch with a favorite glass of wine. This thought inspired me to create today's card. I started by picking out the Wine Washi Tape and two other coordinating washi tapes (see linked list below). I used Cricut Design Space to cut a red mat and white card front. I also found the hello sentiment with the arrow and created a shadow for it. Since the sentiment was small, I cut the hello script and the arrow from white and metallic vinyl. When something is too small to be cut successfully out of paper, vinyl is a great alternative.

After placing the washi tapes, I added three paper flowers and secured them with a wine bottle brad from the Wine Brad set. I also used the red wine glass brad from the set and placed it near the sentiment. I added silver and blue glitter enamel dots and a small heart enamel dot to balance everything out. 

I just love this card and how cheery and fun it is. This is perfect for someone who shares your love of wine. 

SHOPPING LIST:

Thanks for stopping by today. Please visit the store for all your brad, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating Everyone!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment