Saturday, April 9, 2022

I Love You with Every PIZZA My Heart

Hey everybody! I hope you had a great week! Leslie here, sharing a fun 'love you just because' card created with our new Pizza Flatback Resin along with our Plaid Heart Washi Tape, Red Jewel Bling and Pink Enamel Hearts! This was a fun one, for sure!

I cut a standard A2 size top-folding card base from 110# white cardstock along with narrow panels from 80# white cardstock and red cardstock. I covered the white cardstock panel with Plaid Heart Washi Tape and layered it on the red cardstock and then adhered it to the bottom of the card base. I created a pizza pan by cutting a stitched scallop circle from light brown cardstock, and added tiny dots of Dark Walnut Crystal Drops to the scallops around the edge. I adhered the pizza pan to the card front and then stamped the sentiment in light brown ink. I added the Pizza Flatback Resin along with an Enamel Heart. The finishing touch was adding some Red Jewel Bling



I cut the inside panel from 80# white cardstock and embellished it with a strip of the plaid heart washi tape and a narrow strip of light brown cardstock. I stamped the sentiment in light brown ink and layered the panel on brown cardstock.



Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!


Leslie Turner
Blog / Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment