Saturday, April 23, 2022

Fun Card for That RVing Beach-Loving Friend!

Hey everybody! Leslie here sharing a super cute card which is perfect for that RVing beach-loving friend! Everybody has a few of those, right?! This was a fun scene to create and features our Water Washi Tape, Sky Washi Tape Wide, Tall Palm Tree Brads, Sun & Cloud Brads, BBQ Brads and Flip Flop Brads. I cut a standard A2 size top-folding card base from white cardstock along with a layering panel from 80# white cardstock which I covered with a strip of Water Washi Tape and a strip of wide Sky Washi Tape. I tore a strip of kraft paper and adhered it to the bottom of the panel. I hand-cut a sand bar from brown cardstock, adhered it to the washi tape seam, and added two Tall Palm Tree Brads. I added a die cut and embossed camper, a BBQ Brad and Flip Flop Brads. I stamped the sentiment in StazOn ink, added a sun brad from the Sun & Cloud Brads, and adhered the panel to the card base. 


I cut the inside panel from 80# white cardstock and embellished the bottom with the leftover piece of torn kraft paper used on the front. I stamped the sentiment in blue ink and layered the panel on blue cardstock.

Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!


Leslie Turner
Blog / Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment