Saturday, April 16, 2022

Set of Bound Notebooks

Hey everybody! Leslie here sharing a set of two small bound notebooks featuring our Colored Daisy Brads and Burnt Orange 5mm Jewel Strips on one, and our Mini Bee Brads and yellow Enamel Dots on the other. I had my Bind-It-All out for another project and the idea for the larger notebook popped into my head so I went with it! I ended up creating an additional (slightly smaller) notebook with the notebook paper that was left over after cutting the paper for the larger one. Seemed to make perfect sense to create a second one so as not to waste the paper! ;)



I used recycled cardboard for the front and back covers of each notebook. For the first one, I cut random sized strips of various colors of cardstock and adhered them to a panel at an angle. I added die cut alphas along with Colored Daisy Brads and burnt orange bling from a 5mm Jewel Strip to complete the front. I used a 6-hole length of binding wire to put the notebook together with my Bind-It-All. 




For the second one, I used a nested chevron die with several colors of cardstock to create the background panel. I added die cut alphas along with a row of six Mini Bee Brads and yellow Enamel Dots to complete the front. I used a 6-hole length of binding wire to put the notebook together with my Bind-It-All for this one as well. 



Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!


Leslie Turner
Blog / Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment