Saturday, April 2, 2022

A Lantern Box Card for Dad!

Hey everybody! I hope you had a great week! Leslie here, sharing a cool Father's Day Lantern featuring our Deer Brads, Pine Tree Brads and Sun/Cloud Brads. Yep, you got it... I've been playing with my Scan N Cut! I have tons of cut files on my laptop and when I came across this one (looking for a different one, of course), the light bulb came on and I got to work!


I cut the main card base from red cardstock, and all the rest of the pieces from light blue, white, green and light brown cardstock. I stamped the sentiment in brown ink, trimmed it, and set it aside. As I was assembling the layers for the background scene, I added Deer Brads, Pine Tree Brads and Sun/Cloud Brads, and then finished the assembly. I added a twine bow at the top and adhered the stamped sentiment at the bottom. 


Here's a quick shot of the back which has a plain panel to write a custom message (if desired) and sign. And of course, this is a box card and folds flat for mailing. ;)


Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!


Leslie Turner
Blog / Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment