Thursday, April 14, 2022

Popping In To Say Hello

I love a motion card and this little wiper card is easy to make a fun to receive.  When opened, a little mechanism surprises the recipient with a little pop up.  This type of card has so many possibilities for creativity and today I'm bringing you one that I created that features Eyelet Outlet
toast brads
. The set includes bacon and eggs, too!


The toaster I've used on the front of the card is from Cricut's "From My Kitchen" image set.  


I've always loved the little smiling toast image, also from Cricut, but have never had occasion to use him until today.  He paired perfectly with my Eyelet Outlet saying bubble brad.  There's several in the set, including "thank you, " "love you," "hello," and "happy birthday."  


Thanks for popping in and making our blog part of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment