Thursday, February 9, 2023

Altered Paper Clips

I've got a new craft to show you today.  Well, it's new to me.  Altered paper clips have been showing up on Pinterest for a while now, but I recently gave them a try and I'm hooked on them! I've made mine out of felt and cut with my Cricut Maker and rotary blade. I had all kinds of fun embellishing them with brads from Eyelet Outlet.  

Check out the gorgeous new rose brads! There are red, pink and these pink and white variegated ones I've used today. I paired them with a leaf brad and a mini bee brad.  


These make great bookmarks or accessories for planners and journals.  I also created this cute little card to attach them to for gift giving.  I added some skinny green washi tape to the top and I added a heart brad to the white one.


I added some slits in the card for them to slide in to.  Here's what the backs look like.


Ideas for these keep coming thanks to all the amazing brads available at Eyelet Outlet so I think you'll be seeing me share a few more of these in the future!  Thanks for being here today and be sure to watch Eyelet Outlet for new releases any day now!















No comments:

Post a Comment