Thursday, February 23, 2023

Spring Birthday Card

There's a fabulous sale going on right now at Eyelet Outlet that you don't want to miss!  All the round jeweled and pearl brads are on sale for only 75 cents a package!  Here I've used some gorgeous green jeweled ones in the center of the Eyelet Outlet Paper Flowers for a pretty spring birthday card.


I applied some of this pretty flower washi tape to strips of white cardstock, then added a pink strip of cardstock to the back for a little offset. And check out these butterfly sequins!  There my new favorites in our amazing sequin collection!  I stitched them on the card with a needle and thread and since they're a little "bendy" I could bend the wings slightly to give my card even more dimension!

Susan Creech is counting the days until Spring!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment