Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Happy Trails To You!

Who is ready for a little R&R? Perhaps in a warmer and sunnier climate?
This "Cactus Cowboy" sure is!

 I was so excited to see a new product coming this month! I couldn't wait to play with this adorable set of cactus brads! I immediately thought how fun it would be to create a "Happy Trails" card! After stamping, coloring, and fussy cutting out the cowboy, I went to work on my background. I used alcohol inks and makeup brushes to create a sky effect. I used the grass washi for the bottom and stamped and fussy cut a few small cacti. I then added my sentiment and added a some bling with the champagne swirl to the "Happy Trails". I used foam adhesive to apply the cowboy and embellished with the "new and coming soon" cactus brads! I hope you enjoy!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to shop at Eyelet Outlet for your crafting needs!

 SHOPPING LIST:

Happy Crafting!

Michelle ~ The Craft Market SC Facebook Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment