Sunday, February 26, 2023

Flower Child Corner Easel Card

Hello EO fans! Today I have a card that is ready for spring! I've used several EO products to make a flowery card that is perfect for spring. This fancy fold is called a Corner Easel Card. It's very simple to make and makes a nice presentation.

For this one I started by covering two white cardstock squares with Rose Washi Tape. In between the strips I applied the red skinny washi tape from the Skinny Holiday Washi Tape. I cut and placed a wreath and then decorated with Rose Brads and White Daisy Brads. I stamped and punched out a sentiment that says Flower Child. A bluebird brad and a red rose brad decorate it and acts as the stopper for the easel part of the card.

The flower and bird brads are very pretty and detailed. The roses look so natural, I half expect them to have a fragrance! The colors and shading are stunning!


Thanks for stopping by today. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating Everyone!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment