Sunday, February 5, 2023

Llama Love!


 I am totally "hooked" on the new Cactus Brads coming to the store soon! I am lucky enough to get some before they're released and I sure had fun with them. There are two styles - one with flowers and one without. There are two flower colors as well. 


Here, I made a whole cactus garden with Sky Washi - Wide as the backdrop and a bright sun from the Sun & Cloud Brad Set. A ring of Champagne Strip Bling was used around the garden portal. Also used in this card is some beautiful Cactus Washi Tape. I love the vibrant colors in it! The pinks and greens are great for a spring card. The llama scene was made with stickers but I added a green Enamel Heart and a Cloud brad. For a final touch, I used strips of Wood Washi Tape at the top for a mat.

SHOPPING LIST:
Cactus Washi Tape

Thanks for stopping by today. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating Everyone!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment