Friday, February 10, 2023

HBD! Happy Birthday!

Happy Friday, crafty friends!  I am still working on building my stash of birthday cards, and it is so fun and easy to do using brads, as there are endless possibilities!  

I have so many dog lovers in my life, so I made a card for one of them.  I started by wrapping a strip of white card stock with Dog Washi Tape.  I trimmed the front of my card base down and adhered the washi panel to the inside of the card base.  This allows the dogs to show on the front of the card when it is closed, and on the inside panel.

I wrapped another panel of white card stock with the washi tape and I die-cut the letters "h, b, d, and !" from that panel.  I adhered the HBD diagonally to a wood-grain kraft panel.   I embellished the panel with several of the Puppy Brads and Kennel Mix Brads before adhering to the card front.

I hope you are inspired to create something today!  This card was really a lot of fun to make! 

Shopping List: 

Thank you so much for hanging out with me! 

Xoxo, Kim

Kim - Blog - Facebook - Instagram







No comments:

Post a Comment