Friday, February 17, 2023

Life Can Be Prickly!

 Hi friends!  Have you ever needed an encouragement card and just didn't know what to do?  That was me, until I saw the "coming soon" Cactus Brads!  I knew that I had the perfect stamp set to pair them with. 

I colored the Prickley Pear Cactus Image with Copic markers, die-cut it and set it aside. 
I used the amazing Copper Glitter Washi to cover the edges of a cardstock panel.  You'd never know it, but I just grabbed the first piece of card stock I could find.  It's yellow (haha), but since the washi covers it, it doesn't show.
I layered a piece of digital paper with the washi panel and adhered them to my card base.  I added my focal image to the front of the card.  I embossed the sentiment on a strip of cardstock and added a couple of Cactus Brads before adhering it to the front of the card.  To complete the card, I created a bow and using my glue gun, I glued one of the brads to the center and then to the front of the card. 

I love how this came together!  The brads and the stamp set paired beautifully!

Shopping List: 

Thank you so much for hanging out with me! 

Xoxo, Kim




No comments:

Post a Comment