Tuesday, February 7, 2023

I'd Pick You Valentine!!

 If friends were flowers... I'd pick you!

I have really enjoyed playing with all the fun Valentine accessories that Eyelet Outlet offers! For this card, I used the "Happy Valentine's Day" washi tape to create my striped background. I then stamped my image and layered on another piece of cardstock that I bordered with the purple glitter washi. After coloring my image with alcohol inks, I embellished by adding various enamel hearts and heart brads. Lastly, I layered my card on red cardstock! I hope you enjoy! Making Valentine's is a favorite of mine! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to shop at Eyelet Outlet for your crafting needs!

 SHOPPING LIST:

Happy Crafting!

Michelle ~ The Craft Market SC Facebook Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment