Monday, February 6, 2023

Let's Stick Together


 This card is made with some of the new brads
 Eyelet Outlet is releasing this month. I thought the
cactus were adorable so had to use them along with some 
gems and enamel dots from Eyelet Outlet.

I punched an oval so I could highlight a patch
of the cactus. They come in a package with both plain
and flowered cactus brads. Lots of clever
sentiments could be used with these brads. 

Finally I had to use some gems. The strip gems are in the
 champagne color and the others are
 large enamel dots and bling jewels.

Be on the lookout for more examples of the new brads
from the design team. I am sure you
will find something you love.

Shopping List from Eyelet Outlet
12mm Bling Jewels - Champagne
Jewel Bling Strip - Champage
12 mm Enamel Dots Flat Top - Green
Cactus Brads - coming soon



Elizabeth - Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment