Tuesday, May 9, 2023

For Mom

Butterfly Wings
Like a butterfly emerges and unfolds its graceful wings,
A child grows and develops with the love a mother brings.
I'm thankful for the times when you encouraged me to try, 
For God gave me wings, but, Mom, you taught me how to fly.
By Robin Fogle


In creating my card I started with the butterfly washi tape and adhered it to white cardstock. I then cut in strips to create my "stripes" and layered on cardstock. I added the sentiment greeting and embellished with green jewels, butterfly brads, and a white daisy brad. 


I hope this inspires you to create a card today and show your love and appreciation this Mother's Day.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to shop at Eyelet Outlet for your crafting needs!

 SHOPPING LIST:
Butterfly Washi Tape

Happy Crafting!

Michelle ~ The Craft Market SC Facebook Instagram


1 comment: