Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Summer Fun!

Do you have your summer vacation plans ready? I love having more family time during the summer and always look forward to spending time together making memories and enjoying rest and relaxation.

I enjoyed creating this "summer vibe" card using things that remind me of summer! I love the boombox washi tape as it reminds me of days at the beach with our boombox playing our favorite summer tunes! I added the adorable sunglasses brads because that is a summer staple! Lastly, I had to add the flamboyant, pink flamingo brad for extra fun flair! Flamingos are too adorable!  

Do you ever decorate your mailing envelope? It is fun and easy to do with washi tape and it makes your delivery extra special!! Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to shop at Eyelet Outlet for your crafting needs!

 SHOPPING LIST:

Happy Crafting!

Michelle ~ The Craft Market SC Facebook Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment