Sunday, May 7, 2023

You're Palmtastic!

Happy Sunday! Today I am in a tropical kind of mood. In fact, I will be on the beach when this is published so I guess I'm manifesting my future in this card!

I recently got a tropical island die set so I created the card with it. Eyelet Outlet tropical brads takes the tropical them up a level. Here are the stops I took to make this card. I inked up a cloud background and two die cut clouds. I added Sun & Cloud Brads to add more color and dimension to the sky. Next, I made the palm tree and placed a Tropical Bird Brad on one of the branches. Then I got to work on the island. I added a Sand Castle Brad, two Shell Brads and a Lobster Brad. It's such a cute scene and easily made which is the best part!


Thanks for stopping by today. Please visit the store for all your brads, washi tape, bling and paper flowers!

Happy Creating Everyone!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest 

1 comment: